As of today Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 006 is available for download from the Fix Central, it includes the following Fixes:
- Fixed the issue of failing to open files when the browser language setting is en-* other than en, en-us, or en-gb by providing a solution of language fallback to en.
- Fixed the sanity check failure of soffice process on Linux Conversion server.
- Fixed the hang issue caused by some files with specific wmf images.
- Fixed a rare issue that content might be corrupted when multiple editors start editing the same document at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of one specific document that contains empty shape cannot be opened after publishing.
- Fixed the issue of title shown as “undefined” in the dialog of Insert Special Character.
- Fixed the issue that some comment items are duplicated in the view of comments list when co-editing.
- Added Copy Formatting that you can use to quickly copy and apply text styles and list styles by clicking the icon.
- Increased the supported file size to 300 slides and 100MB, and removed the restriction of 3000 objects(such as text boxes, shapes, images and OLE objects).
- Fixed the issue that font size shown in IBM Docs presentation editor is smaller than in MS office.
- Fixed the date time formatting issue in some specific time zones (for example, Dublin Summer Time) after upgrading your browser.
- Fixed the issue that documents cannot be opened in Viewer when watermark is turned on.
Prior to installing this iFix you need to install CR3 for IBM Docs 2.0, iFix 006 includes the updates from all previous iFix updates.
Official Release Notes to IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix006.