IBM Connections 6 Cumulative Refresh 3 was released yesterday. And besides the usual and long Fix List it also includes some new features:
- Possibility to return to the Communities and Files you viewed recently
- Filter recent content in Communities and Files.
- “Pick up where you left of”
- Simplified Navigation and a full-screen option for Files.
- The all new “Highlights” community widget.
- And MORE! For the full list take a look at the blog post from René Schimmer.
It also includes all Features and Bug Fixes from previous releases (CR1 & CR2).
I am happy that the IBM Connections is getting new features on the WebSphere platform, this will certainly make many customers happy who are not ready to implement the Component Pack. By the way the new Component Pack should be announced in the next weeks, so stay tuned.